20 Mar MC Services sponsors Best Technology Award at the 2018 European Mediscience Awards
MC Services is proud, for the third year in a row, to contribute to this year’s European Mediscience Awards as a sponsor of the Best Technology Award, for innovative technology that is well funded and capable of significant commercial success.
The awards celebrate outstanding achievement in both the public and private sectors of healthcare, biotech and life science industries. We would greatly appreciate your help in finding the companies and individuals that deserve recognition for exceptional performance in their respective areas.
Mediscience Awards 2018: winners announced
After months of anticipation, the votes have been tallied and the shortlist has been announced. The 2018 winners were announced at the 17th annual European Mediscience Awards dinner, which was held at The Brewery, in London.
With representatives from both private and publicly listed life sciences companies across Europe, the awards ceremony was a must-attend networking event for industry executives.
We warmly congratulate the winners and those who were shortlisted on their success at the European Mediscience Awards 2018.
- Best Communication Award – Oxford BioMedica
- Breakthrough of the Year Award – Novartis
- Best Technology Award – C4X Discovery
- Mediscience Media Commentator of the Year Award – Jacob Plieth / EP Vantag
- Capital Markt Transaction of the Year Award – Ablynx
- Most Significant Contribution to the Mediscience Sector award – Werner Lanthaler / Evotec
- CEO of the Year Award – Alan Hirzel / Abcam
- The Emerging Star Award – Autolus
- Company of the Year Award – Argenx